Explore the Blue Mountains at your own pace with an unlimited Explorer Pass, feel small again and experience the thrill of Scenic World with an unlimited pass for the Scenic Skyway, Railway, Cableway and Walkway. PLUS get a first hand look at the world's oldest living culture with an entertaining and informative LIVE Aboriginal cultural experience at the Waradah Aboriginal Centre. A must see to experience authentic local Aboriginal culture!
- Unlimited Explorer Pass (including guide book, live commentary, and luggage transfer service if required)
- Unlimited Scenic Skyway - dance on air on the highest single span cable car in the world
- Unlimited Scenic Railyway - ride the steepest incline passenger train in the world
- Unlimited Scenic Cableway - float high above the valley on the largest and steepest cable car in the Southern Hemisphere
- Unlimited Scenic Walkway - experience true tranquility among Jurassic rainforest on the longest elevated boardwalk in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Aboriginal Cultural Experience at the Waradah Aboriginal Centre including a live music and dance performance.
Concession includes any person holding a concession card, pension card, seniors card, student card or backpacker card. International cards are welcome!
Valid for one calendar day use, expires one year from date of purchase. If you decide to stay in the Blue Mountains longer, we can validate your Explorer Pass for up to 3 days! Just let us know when you arrive.